Tutorial: T-shirt to Newborn Gown

by This is Carrie on August 11, 2008

Here you go!  Let me know if you have any questions or need any clarifications.

Newborn Gown Pattern (pdf)

You will probably have to choose “shrink to printable area” to get it the right size. It’s the right size if the top is 5″ wide and the sleeve is 7 1/2″ across “join” line.   Lately, I have been lengthening the pattern by 14″ instead of the 12 1/2″ as stated on the bodice patterns.

Pattern Instructions & Sewing Instructions (pdf)

UPDATED TUTORIAL HERE (2011)

If you make a gown using this tutorial, please consider adding it to the Flickr Group Rockin’ Recycled Baby Gowns.

{ 10 trackbacks }

Making Stuff: Rockin’ Baby Gown-Bob Dylan Edition | This Mama Makes Stuff
December 1, 2010 at 2:12 pm
too many choices « Babies everywhere…but none that call me Mama
February 11, 2011 at 5:33 pm
A little bit of this…a little bit of that… « Chris and Sarah's Adoption Journey
February 14, 2011 at 6:54 am
< 17 BFPs! Congratulations ladies!> Fertile myrtles soon-to-be preggy turtles thread - TTC Groups & Discussions Forum (Page 2974)
May 12, 2011 at 11:58 am
I am big bird. Check out my nest. « Skippedydoodah
September 4, 2011 at 11:13 am

summit stainless steel inc March 21, 2015 at 2:47 pm

There is likewise Weber Natural Gas Grills’ 400 series likewise within the Peak line.

easy ways to make money in gta 5 March 24, 2015 at 10:50 pm

The amount of earnings you make is all relying on how many high
quality websites you’ll be able to flip.

zee tv bollywood family March 26, 2015 at 5:17 pm

Dancing With the Stars thirteen airs Monday and Tuesday nights on ABC, Channel 15 in Scottsdale.

ways to earn more money in less time March 29, 2015 at 7:55 pm

Whether you consider it or not, there are some reliable methods to earn some more money
by working from home.

The commitment Of playing In air Simulation on-line Video Games March 31, 2015 at 9:47 am

Hi there friends, its wonderful article concerning cultureand fully defined, keep it up all the time.

Md Razaul Karim April 23, 2015 at 11:46 am

I’m very happy to enjoy your article and i appreciate your method. Thanks for good approach and waiting for next update.

jeniffer April 27, 2015 at 7:02 am

hi my name is Jen and I was wondering if I can get different sizes pattern like 3 to 12 months I really love this idea please help you can email me at anytime thank you so much

Microsoft Xbox 360 Slim Com Kinect 4 GB May 17, 2015 at 6:38 am

s reactions to this new device which was rather different
than almost everything on the market was very good, due to
the fact that the small device allowed customers to play famous games,
and, at the same time, watch clips. The game package and the cover art are also modified to show the
change that reflects the new model. I will compile them into a
list in no particular order, and give a brief overview
of them.

cobbleforest.com June 27, 2015 at 11:46 am

Até hoje não vi nenhuma contra-indicação para gestantes.

graphic t shirts July 15, 2015 at 8:43 pm

I think what you published was actually very logical.
But, think about this, suppose you typed a catchier title?
I am not saying your information isn’t good.,
however suppose you added a title that grabbed people’s attention? I
mean Tutorial: T-shirt to Newborn Gown | This Mama Makes Stuff is kinda plain. You could peek at Yahoo’s home
page and see how they create article headlines to get viewers interested.
You might add a video or a related picture or two to grab people excited about what you’ve written.
Just my opinion, it would bring your posts a
little livelier.

Cliff August 3, 2015 at 4:08 am

each time i used to read smaller articles which as well clear
their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading at
this time.

plafonniers led rectangle August 15, 2015 at 6:43 pm

If you plan to move home in the next couple of years, then investing in LED bulbs may
not be worthwhile. So what are the obvious advantages of LEDs for
mains. LED light bulbs have been specially created so that
they can easily swap the standard halogen bulbs but you
will find some fundamental variations in the sort of light that they generate.

Marilyn August 26, 2015 at 6:52 am

The major certification, the DMA Certified Marketing Expert , covers all elements of on the web marketing.

Names Of Pets August 28, 2015 at 6:42 pm

I do not even know how I ended up here, however I thought this publish
was good. I don’t understand who you might be however certainly
you’re going to a well-known blogger for those who aren’t already.

Cheers!