Tutorial: The Mini-Snuglet

by This is Carrie on September 15, 2010

As silly as the Slanket/Snuggie craze seems to be, the version of the popular “blanket with sleeves” I’ve made for my kids (and their friends) are so very well-loved.

You can now download the measurements for the Mini-Snuglet HERE,

then follow the instructions for any adult sized snuggie (find one HERE)

This size is perfect for my 8 year old, my 5 year old has room to grow into it. For a smaller child, you might want to scale down the size a little.

{ 1 trackback }

20 Free Sewing Tutorials For Christmas « boundelements
September 12, 2012 at 4:29 pm

Julie September 18, 2010 at 9:55 am

Perfect timing for this. My daughter has a birthday party to go to today and I whipped up one of these last night. Thanks for the measurements!

millie November 23, 2010 at 7:38 am

OH, wonderful, thank you! I have needed a good idea for something else to make for my 8 yo son’s Christmas; He will LOVE this. I think he will want to wear it every morning at breakfast, lol, he is always complaining of cold at the table in the mornings. And Hancock is having $1.99/ yard fleece on sale friday, too; so I will be making these for gifts for several kids, I think. Thanks so much!

December 24, 2010 at 10:22 am

4 done. i just folded over a huge hem on the littlest’s and about 3 inches on the 4 year old’s. let’s see how they like them tomorrow!

Paula September 15, 2011 at 8:24 am

I just finished making 8 snuggies for Christmas gifts, I was lucky to get fleece on sale last Black Friday….

Stephanie November 18, 2014 at 12:08 pm

FYI that second link doesn’t work :(

This is Carrie

Thanks! I found instructions at another link which I have edited into the post.

click aqui July 29, 2015 at 5:38 pm

Desbloquear dispositivo solo marcha con el Samsung Galaxy
Avant, por lo menos de momento.

el juego de mortal kombat 9 Gratis July 31, 2015 at 8:45 pm

También hace muy poco salio Triangle Hero , la versión del
juego perro en triangulo.

RECURSOS August 9, 2015 at 10:08 am

Loss invito a leer el sguiente resumen de características para tener una mirada un tanto más detallada del dispositivo.

kritika chaos unleashed free diamonds hack August 12, 2015 at 3:33 pm

It’s not my first time to pay a quick visit this website, i am visiting this website dailly and take pleasant data
from here every day.

aplicaciones android gratis para tablet August 14, 2015 at 5:25 am

Yo empleo Aptoide desde el móvil amdroid me
refiero, si es desde el computador entonces precisas logueo, pero siempre y en toda circunstancia instalo desfe el móvil.

como bajar aplicaciones de iphone para android August 19, 2015 at 5:50 am

Aunque si deseas 3D pasivo enn cuarenta y dos mejor ell LG LB620V (dos mil catorce)y con activo el Samsung
H6200, mejor para jugar que el LG.

captioning on roku August 25, 2015 at 4:17 am

I read this article completely regarding the resemblance of latest
and previous technologies, it’s amazing article.

transcription services atlanta August 31, 2015 at 9:55 am

It’s remarkable to visit this web site and reading
the views of all colleagues on the topic of this article,
while I am also keen of getting familiarity.

Vista el Link October 1, 2015 at 5:16 pm

A lo largo del relato se alternan los narradores así como
coloectivo podríamos decir que es el estrellato.