Tutorial: The Mini-Snuglet

by This is Carrie on September 15, 2010

As silly as the Slanket/Snuggie craze seems to be, the version of the popular “blanket with sleeves” I’ve made for my kids (and their friends) are so very well-loved.

You can now download the measurements for the Mini-Snuglet HERE,

then follow the instructions for any adult sized snuggie (find one HERE)

This size is perfect for my 8 year old, my 5 year old has room to grow into it. For a smaller child, you might want to scale down the size a little.


{ 1 trackback }

20 Free Sewing Tutorials For Christmas « boundelements
September 12, 2012 at 4:29 pm

{ 23 comments… read them below or add one }

Julie September 18, 2010 at 9:55 am

Perfect timing for this. My daughter has a birthday party to go to today and I whipped up one of these last night. Thanks for the measurements!


millie November 23, 2010 at 7:38 am

OH, wonderful, thank you! I have needed a good idea for something else to make for my 8 yo son’s Christmas; He will LOVE this. I think he will want to wear it every morning at breakfast, lol, he is always complaining of cold at the table in the mornings. And Hancock is having $1.99/ yard fleece on sale friday, too; so I will be making these for gifts for several kids, I think. Thanks so much!


December 24, 2010 at 10:22 am

4 done. i just folded over a huge hem on the littlest’s and about 3 inches on the 4 year old’s. let’s see how they like them tomorrow!


Paula September 15, 2011 at 8:24 am

I just finished making 8 snuggies for Christmas gifts, I was lucky to get fleece on sale last Black Friday….


Stephanie November 18, 2014 at 12:08 pm

FYI that second link doesn’t work :(


This is Carrie

Thanks! I found instructions at another link which I have edited into the post.


click aqui July 29, 2015 at 5:38 pm

Desbloquear dispositivo solo marcha con el Samsung Galaxy
Avant, por lo menos de momento.


el juego de mortal kombat 9 Gratis July 31, 2015 at 8:45 pm

También hace muy poco salio Triangle Hero , la versión del
juego perro en triangulo.


RECURSOS August 9, 2015 at 10:08 am

Loss invito a leer el sguiente resumen de características para tener una mirada un tanto más detallada del dispositivo.


kritika chaos unleashed free diamonds hack August 12, 2015 at 3:33 pm

It’s not my first time to pay a quick visit this website, i am visiting this website dailly and take pleasant data
from here every day.


aplicaciones android gratis para tablet August 14, 2015 at 5:25 am

Yo empleo Aptoide desde el móvil amdroid me
refiero, si es desde el computador entonces precisas logueo, pero siempre y en toda circunstancia instalo desfe el móvil.


como bajar aplicaciones de iphone para android August 19, 2015 at 5:50 am

Aunque si deseas 3D pasivo enn cuarenta y dos mejor ell LG LB620V (dos mil catorce)y con activo el Samsung
H6200, mejor para jugar que el LG.


captioning on roku August 25, 2015 at 4:17 am

I read this article completely regarding the resemblance of latest
and previous technologies, it’s amazing article.


transcription services atlanta August 31, 2015 at 9:55 am

It’s remarkable to visit this web site and reading
the views of all colleagues on the topic of this article,
while I am also keen of getting familiarity.


Vista el Link October 1, 2015 at 5:16 pm

A lo largo del relato se alternan los narradores así como
coloectivo podríamos decir que es el estrellato.


Leer Comics October 7, 2015 at 3:30 pm

Es el reverso dee la historia dde fantasía sobre triunfar een una
enorme ciudad, esta trata sobre como hallar la dicha en un pueblo pequeño.


game kritika cho android October 12, 2015 at 1:06 pm

It’s difficult to find well-informed people in this particular subject,
but you sound like you know what you’re talking about!


juegos para moviles October 22, 2015 at 12:48 am

Mas como para prácticamente todo hay una solución, podemos descargar una aplicación que nos dejará compartir las imágenes de
Instagram de nuestros contactos amigos.


trucos para gta san andreas pc yahoo October 23, 2015 at 8:05 pm

Además de esto, asimismo vass a poder escoger entre 20 vehículos
con todo detalle, deesde un sucio buggy hasta un supercoche veloz.

se efectuaron enn el año 776 Sarah tiene preparada una receta
súper singular para Halloween: quesadillas con la manera de Jack Lantern.


fotografos en monterrey October 27, 2015 at 3:03 am

En este Artículo vamos a daros unas pautas básicas a fin de que podáis conseguir fotografías con vuestro iPhone que se distingan por su calidad, bien sea para guardarlas
en vuestra biblioteca personal para compartirlas en redes sociales.


kitchen renovations October 29, 2015 at 9:40 pm

I precisely wished to thank you very much once again. I
do not know the things I might have worked on without the actual ideas discussed by
you over this concern. It had become a real frustrating circumstance in my opinion, however , viewing this specialised avenue you
managed it forced me to jump for contentment. Now I am thankful
for the help and then trust you know what an amazing job you were carrying out teaching the rest all through a web
site. I am sure you have never come across any of us.


app para rastrear outro Celular android November 2, 2015 at 1:41 am

Lamentablemente por el momento los Friv no funcionan apropiadamente en dispositivos móviles portátiles de Apple, como el
iPad, el iPhone y el iPad Touch.


transcription protein synthesis November 3, 2015 at 9:51 pm

It’s actually very difficult in this busy life to listen news on Television, thus I just use web
for that reason, and obtain the most up-to-date news.


Party Activities For 10 Year Olds November 10, 2015 at 1:33 pm

Octopussy is a female circus owner, but the ciircus
acts as a cover for other much more devious activities.


Leave a Comment

Spam Protection by WP-SpamFree

Previous post:

Next post: