Tutorial: Kid’s Art Christmas Ornaments

by This is Carrie on November 17, 2009

These homemade ornaments are a favorite holiday tradition in our house.

Powered by Whrrl

Picture Tutorial on Whrrl

{ 1 trackback }

Indie Fixx / Handmade Holidays: 10 crafty ideas + tutorials
December 7, 2010 at 4:26 am

Jennifer November 17, 2009 at 5:11 pm

Really cute! My six year old recently made his first sewn ornament based on a drawing of his. It was a lot of fun.

theprairiegirl.com

glitterbygrammie November 17, 2009 at 6:08 pm

Great idea.The grandkids will love to do that.

April HelleDickson November 17, 2009 at 7:11 pm

I love these! I am so excited about a little tree filled with happy drawings and stitchings. Now I need to teach my 10 month old how to draw…

Beth November 17, 2009 at 10:47 pm

I love these. This is just what I'm looking to do this year since my 18 month old will pretty much be attacking our tree all season long.

soybeanlover November 18, 2009 at 4:55 am

I was just thinking about homemade ornaments this morning! Thanks for being a mind reader.

Sunnyliszy November 18, 2009 at 12:10 pm

That's really neat. I think I'll gie it a try with my bible class kids

SABINA November 18, 2009 at 1:30 pm

your blog is wonderfull!! :)
i wrote about you in my new blog…
lovelynesting.blogspot.com

kasey March 5, 2010 at 9:15 pm

I may be doing something wrong, but I click on the link and get the painted cookies, not the other ornaments. Is there another link? I am interested in these ornaments for Easter ones too.

This is Carrie
Twitter:
Reply:

Kasey,

Thanks for letting me know about the broken link! I think I got it all fixed now. My plan is to make all the Whrrl tutorials into tutorial pages on my blog too…when I get the chance. Have fun and thanks for visiting!

theresa eldridge December 5, 2011 at 8:36 pm

:( wish this was still available looks like a perfect project right now :o )

anne October 24, 2012 at 11:11 am

Is there anyway to find the tutorial for the stuffed ornaments? I’m in charge of my son’s kindergarten’s holiday boutique ornaments and this might be something doable and totally cute for that project. If it’s possible send to my email or let me know where else I can find it. clicking on it brought it to a defunct site. Thanks!

moving and Storage companies baltimore Md July 1, 2014 at 7:36 pm

When you go with selecting a properly credited relocation firm,
make no mistake – they’re going to be following
correct practices as well as safe guards to make sure your
personal possessions show up safely and in good condition. That is reason for hiring moving companies that are able to
help you transfer easier during this time. The movers can easily clean the things from your
house in very less time.

plastic surgery Pittsburgh July 26, 2014 at 6:37 pm

Make sure you know how long it requires to recover from a plastic surgery process
ahead of agreeing to it. And a proficient plastic surgeon with a lot of experience, can take that even further.
With an type of plastic surgery, there will be a recovery process.